http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7uBN4TT3rM&sns=em
That is a link to Gavin playing trucks! He is so cute. I can't believe he already has the sound effects down! He catches on to things so fast. I did my best to make sure he learned boy things since Ryan wasn't able to show him, haha.
In other news, I am about 90%all moved in! I just have a few things to sort through and then I think I might leave most of Ryan's stuff for him to decide why and where he wants to do with it.
I am going to attempt to upload some pictures, but I am doing this all from my cell phone so I might give up when it takes too long!
I took Gavin to see Santa today. We waited in line for about 2.5 hours...ugh! By the time it was our turn, Gavin was ready for a nap. I placed Gavin on Santas lap and it every split second Gavin got more and more afraid. He was so confused as to why I would put him in the lap of a stranger and think it was adorable. His confusion turned to panic and then all out fear. After the photos were taken, he was so scared that he wasn't even crying, it was just a scream that wouldn't come out. I felt so bad. But mostly I felt bad because I also thought it was freaking hilarious...it was silly and we got a good picture!
Ryan should be coming home VERY soon, and I will update you all as soon as I can! I am more than excited, I can't wait!!



No comments:
Post a Comment