Thursday, July 11, 2013

Odessa Vacation!

Well, here I am with at least 100 excuses as to why I haven't updated. But, I'll save a couple of those for later :)

I realized that I never put up a post about our Odessa/Seattle Vacation...oops!

In May, we traveled up to Washington for our first, real, vacation. It was everything and more. We had a mini family reunion, a surprise party for my dad and my baby brother graduated from high school. All in the same weekend. It was crazy, but it was awesome! Gavin got to meet and play with new aunties, uncles and cousins. I finally got to see so many family members I haven't seen in years, and best of all Ryan was with us this time. He's real and not imaginary! (It's a joke with us because he can never make it to any of our family functions it seems like!)

Ryan and I were able to have a full day date, going to the spa, dinner and movies while Gavin stayed with grandparents. We celebrated Ryan's 27th birthday with most of our family. It was great! Gavin was able to run and run and run. He had endless people to chase after him and wear him out. I was worried he might be depressed once we came home!

Here are a few pictures from our vacation!

Our little family at my dad's surprise 25th Anniversary of Ordination party
 Gavin's first experience with eating dirt. An entire handful.
We watched the boys ride motorcycles and Daddy took a break to chase Gavin. Love the open gravel roads to run!
Ryan had his nephews out at the farm and took them for rides on all of the equipment. Gavin was loving to watch and was waving as everyone was driving by!

No comments:

Post a Comment