I felt the first "official" movement on Saturday, it felt like a little popcorn popping, which was pretty cool! I was telling Ryan today that it still doesn't feel like I have a baby growing inside me, so when we hear the heart beat it is surreal.
Our next appointment is on the 29th of August, and at this appointment we will hopefully be able to determine the gender and get to see how much the baby has changed.
Ryan and I have already gotten worked up thinking if we end up having a daughter and thinking of her dating. We were on our way home from the dr. appointment and started talking about the future and having teenagers, and how Ryan would react to our daughter dating. It was funny because we both got very into this theoretical situation. We had a good laugh about it....and hope for a boy :)
This is why I hate getting my blood tested!! I looked like a drug addict for my job interview!
This is what we're looking like inside on week 16 (from babycenter.com)


No comments:
Post a Comment