Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Registry

Alright, so I think I have mostly finished our baby registry at Babies "R" Us.

Here is the link:

http://www.toysrus.com/registry/link/index.jsp?overrideStore=TRUS&registryNumber=47288259

OR

You can go to the Babies R Us website and search by either Ryan's name, my name or our registry number which is, 47288259.

If you see something on the registry that you know doesn't work, or you didn't have a good experience with it, please let me know and I'll take it off and replace it! Also - if you want to shop for a better deal, or prefer not to shop at Babies R Us and you find an item at a different store, that is great! Just let me know, and I will take it off the registry so we don't get duplicates! 


I'll keep everyone posted on the baby shower date at this moment in time nothing is set in place however I am going to be up in Washington for Thanksgiving, so I expect that is going to be the best time!

No comments:

Post a Comment