Saturday, June 16, 2012

Promised Photos

I'm up late, the first time in a while. I am completely filled with dread for the upcoming events. I'm trying to distract myself with tasks, so here I am uploading photos...

 Ryan, Gavin and I went for a little workout at the Gym. Gavin and I were walking around the track, when he decided it wasn't fun to be in the stroller anymore, so we laid around in the grass waiting for daddy instead. It was such a beautiful day!

 Our little man cub is 5 months already?? When did that happen!!!!???

 Bear cub.


 Daddy loves his little baby boy.

 Ryan, Gavin and I after Gavin's Baptism on June 10th.

 Three Generations. 


 Beautiful Eastern and Western Washington. We miss the PNW.

 G-Unit in his Cee Lo Green Glasses

 So sweet.

We had to go to Cabela's while we were in Washington...

No comments:

Post a Comment