Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Quick Update!!
I am sometime emerged from the darkness!
Life has been so crazy, I haven't had a moment to get a post up here! I am uploading this via my cellphone so hopefully this works, probably no pictures this time around. I plan on having Internet within the next week.
Ryan left for Afghanistan last week and has since arrived. Saying goodbye to him was one of the most difficult things I have ever done in my life. It is hard saying goodbyes in genera but not knowing 100% that he will be safe and also him being gone for so long made it so much harder. I might expand more on this later but for now that is all I can do.
Ryan's parents came down to send him off and also helped me move back up to Washington. It was a two day trip, and they were amazing. I am so grateful to have married into such an awesome family! They took out so much of the stress of the whole ordeal, and I just can't say enough how much it was appreciated. We all got to bond over
Our collective road rage. :-) Poor Gavin doesn't stand a chance.
We are getting settled in out here in the country. And boy what a difference going from a noisy apartment in SoCal to complete silence out here. I am loving it. My family is helping me get the yard into shape and I will post pics of the place once I am unpacked.
Gavin is literally growing like a weed! I swear he will start crawling soon and is almost sitting up on his own! He still has the sparkiest blue eyes and chunky monkey legs. I just love him so much!!! I can't wait to put some pictures up!
I will have Ryan's address available soon if you want to send him a letter or package!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment