Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another late night update...

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We sure did. Saturday was one of the laziest days we have had in a long while! Ryan admitted to not even having gone outside even once. I call it a success!

One reason we laid low was because Ryan is pretty sore from the Martial Arts Instructors Course he is taking. It is a lot of physical work, if you could imagine. Each day of this past week, he was able to move less and less. But good thing he had the weekend to recover before the next, harder, week comes! Two more weeks left though and he will be a Martial Arts Instructor. Go Ryan!

Gavin is doing good! He is having some sleeping issues...again. Uffda. This boy! He is busy as ever and has been able to communicate more and more. It's fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpE3NCY6Hn8

I'm also doing well. I had my "final" dentist appointment last Thursday...or so I thought...I had one cavity to get filled and the final leg of my crown getting permanently cemented on. Well, they booked me for the wrong time frame but the dentist tried to make it work and then the crown they had made didn't fit...#@)(@#$%&()#@*$(#@*$)#*($*#@($*@#()&$%#@!!!!!!! ....that's about all I have to say about that. So I will be going back for appointment numero SIX in two weeks.

I had my first paid photo session this weekend! It was great! I am really loving this and am so glad I decided to pursue it!!

Photo from today


First corn on the cob at Chili's this evening! I think he was surprised I actually let him try it!





No comments:

Post a Comment