Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed by how amazing our son is. I can just tear up looking at him and how much he has changed and how much he has changed our lives. He is just such a character!! I love everything about him, I love how he runs around the house with his little bounce. It is probably the cutest thing on this planet. His little toothy grin and how he gives me kisses with his mouth wide open.
He is going through a shoe obsession. He wants to bring us our shoes, put them on us and then he has these boots that Grandma Kathy gave him that he is in love with. For a while we were thinking his feet were to fat for them, but they actually do fit. He has another pair of real cowboy boots that Grandpa and Grandma Scrupps also gave him and I am so sad because I legitimately believe those were too small for his little fat cankles (when your ankle and calf are the same size and it goes straight down from the knee) from birth. But...I might try to stretch them out, or who knows maybe by the time the length of his foot fits, he'll have slimmed out in the cankle area. Long story short...here is a picture of him in his jammies and cowboy boots!

No comments:
Post a Comment