I have been BUSY! We have had a lot to do in the past couple weeks as we got our official moving news so late in the game. I feel like I have been constantly on the phone, trying to figure out what thing or the other...From giving notice to our housing, scheduling shut-offs and turn-ons of utilities, to a few trips to the Hospital (all is good), scheduling movers. to trying to maneuver the new wonderful Affordable Healthcare Act (sarcasm...if you would like to hear an earful about that just ask me, because I am willing to complain and bitch about how it has been a nightmare for us personally...) I can say that it's been pretty hectic here at the Scrupps Household. But, I can say that my fancy dancey checklist is complete, and now it is pretty much just the waiting game. We are going to try to leave California on December 5th, but that might vary by a day or so depending on Ryan getting the proper paperwork he needs to be "released" from the military.
I have been extremely busy with my photography lately, which has been nice as it has helped the time fly by. I have six photo sessions just this weekend. I really should be editing some of my photos, but I need to take a little break for a few!
Pregnancy wise, I have been feeling pretty good. I can feel that third trimester sneaking up on me though, as I am tiring much easier and I am getting that welcomed friend, pelvic pain, returning. It feels like I can literally feel my hips and pelvis being pulled apart. Not cool. But what is cool is that this baby is a MOVER. There is constantly kicking and flipping and jumping and tap dancing on my bladder happening. Other than the bladder part I really enjoy being able to feel the baby, it's a very cool experience.
We've been having fun trying to choose names, and though we haven't really decided we are thinking Kjerstin for a girl and Jamison for a boy. We haven't decided on middle names quite yet but have some good contenders. Even though we are pretty set on both of these names, they are still subject to change, as Gavin's did several times before we settled on his. Choosing a name is one of the hardest things to decide on! It is such a big decision and there are so many different things you need to weigh when making the choice, it's so stressful, haha!
Gavin is doing great, and is damn near talking in sentences. He is putting words together, like "mama's cup, mama's shoes," etc., and pretty soon it's going to be a full blown sentence. He is such a character, he has so much to say, and is constantly talking. And I mean constantly. I think his favorite thing right now is signing and dancing, it is so cute. He runs back and forth in our house "dancing" and signing on this little microphone he got for Christmas last year. It plans Christmas music and when you sign into the mic it makes your voice sound like an elf. We had to change the batteries in the damn thing he has used it so much, haha! He also has already learned the "as soon as mama and dada are talking or get on the phone I am going to be as loud as humanly possible" trick. That's been great.
Ryan is good as well, he has been busy getting his end of things settled for checking out of the Marine Corps. His hours have been a little more flexible which have been nice as he is able to spend more time with Gavin, which Gavin has LOVED. He has become quite the Daddy's boy the past couple weeks. <3
Nap time
Gavin wearing Sarah's heels. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment