We are now 36 weeks along! Wowza! Pretty much baby could decide to come at anytime, though I have a feeling this baby will take it's time :)
The baby is doing well, and the only concern at this time is going to be the size of the baby to ensure that I can do a natural delivery. Because I have had a c-section, I have a higher risk to rupture my uterus during labor/delivery so we need to make sure the baby isn't going to be too big to put added pressure on the scar from my c-section. As long as the baby is a normal healthy size, we should be fine! If this baby decided to be a chunky little monkey we might have to schedule a c-section to keep the risk down for my sake.
All is well though, and we are excited to meet our little baby whether it is a girl or boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment