Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quick Update

This past week was a long one! I had my last official week of work, however, I might go in here and there...we'll see. Ryan, Gavin and I had a good weekend though, we went over to a friends house and had dinner, and ended up spending the night over there, and then on Saturday we just lounged around the house, and then on Sunday we ventured out to get a few groceries, scope out some apartments (if Ryan deploys, we will be moving into Oceanside next year because I am sooo close to shanking the current apartment manager), and to catch a view of the huge waves from the "storm" we had today. 

Gavin doing great, we think he is having a little bit of a growth spurt, because he has been a little fussier than usual and all he wants to do is eat and sleep. On Friday night, he literally slept through the night, which was AWESOME...I wish I would have taken advantage of it and slept myself, dang! He is changing so much each week! He is doing good at rolling over, and is getting stronger everyday. He is really checking his surroundings out, and is ALMOST laughing! He has the most adorable pouty face, and sticks his lip out with all his might. I'm not going to lie, I have let him cry for a while so I can look at this face, and I've tried to get a picture of it. Haha! We are working on getting him on a schedule, this is night number two...so far so good, his bedtime is 9:45, for now, and we'll gradually get that earlier and earlier until it's about 8:00pm. Last night he went down to sleep about 9:30pm, woke up at 2:00am, 7:00am again, and then 10:45am...Slowly but surely we are getting there! Our goal is to eliminate that 2:00am feeding. 

I'm using Ryan's computer to update, so I don't have any new pictures at the moment, but I'll try and put a few up later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment