Saturday, March 31, 2012

Uffda!

The time is just flying by! Gavin is getting so big. Today was a big day! He giggled for the first time! He has been super close a few times, but today, was legitimate giggling. Not going to lie, I teared up a little bit. Of course, it was daddy that had him cracking up, no surprise there. Daddy gets the huge grins and excited coos, and mommy gets the sweet and soft coos and snuggles. It evens out I suppose :)

Good news, I got the giggles on video, which can be seen here: http://youtu.be/MUwIAtMNm6I

Ryan and I went apartment shopping today, trying to scope out a place that we want to live when we move back down after his deployment. We have it narrowed down between two, but pretty much we have our minds made up. They are called the Island Club Apartments, which can be seen here: http://www.islandclubapartmenthomes.com/apartments/photogallery.do?lid=en_US&pid=1951. What a difference from our current place!! Hopefully we are able to move out of here without too many issues...HA! Yeah...Right... Our other option, is a town home on base. There are pros and cons for each places...The Island Club is absolutely beautiful. They have hardwood floors, updated kitchens, a fitness center and is pretty close to the freeways. The on-base housing is a bit larger, has a garage and is really convenient for Ryan. It's a tough choice, but I'm sure we'll make the right one.

We have been realizing that we have a lot of prepping to do before Ryan leaves, so I'm sure I'll be stressing out about that for the next two months...finding out Power of Attorney, obtaining a storage unit, giving our 30 days at pine crest, planning block leave, and all the traveling of moving.

Uffda!

No comments:

Post a Comment