All is well on the home front, I am watching a really great movie right now called The Human Experience, which I totally recommend to everyone! These two young men from a halfway house in New York City decide to travel around the world and talk to all different people of different walks of life, and spend a week in their shoes. Things from living on the streets of NYC, to experiencing different religions and activities. Anyways, if you have some extra time, it's a worthwhile movie!
Enjoy:
http://youtu.be/qolCuexxwtU
http://youtu.be/irQ-2Ev_b2o
He loves his tongue. Haha, look at that thing!
It's so hard to capture his smile on camera because he gets distracted by my phone, I think because it has a bright pink case on it. But, finally, here is one that will melt your heart!
Mommy and Gavin snuggling the other night. He is such a snuggle monster. I love when he is starting to sleep, he is constantly grabbing on me with his hands, it is so cute!
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Can you believe how much he has grown!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment