We are currently babysitting, or cat-sitting rather, our friends little kitten, Gibbs, and man am I glad that Miss Kitty is a fat lazy old lady! This kitten has way too much energy and is into everything! He is such a cutie though, so I guess I can forgive him for getting on my kitchen counters and puking on our floor...twice. :) Speaking of Miss Kitty, we are potentially looking for a foster home for her while Ryan is deployed. (I plan on bringing her up to Odessa with me, but I'm just not sure how she would handle it with my parents dog, and their cat that's already pretty pissed she is sharing her house with the dog. Also, I'm not Dr. Doolittle, nor Ace Ventura Pet Detective so I don't really want to share my space with that many animals under one roof.) All that being said...does anyone know of someone who would like to have a cat for about six months? She is kind of a freak, but she'll make you feel like the most loved person in the world, guaranteed! Also, we will even be willing to provide food and litter if needed. We really don't want to send her back to a shelter, so if everyone could get the word out that would be great! Thanks!!
Gavin has been doing well. He is really getting into a good sleep pattern, which makes me very happy. I just need to remind myself that when he gets up at 5am...I am happy...I am happy...I am happy.
Let's see, what else is new? Now that I have figured out how to upload videos to YouTube, hopefully I can try and get some more videos up! Here is the video of him rolling over, at one day shy of one month old!
http://youtu.be/BV3u615HjIU
And our week in photos:
Gibbs, our temp kitty.
G-Unit.
His best friends. Turtle, Elephant and Lion.
Stinky Fingers Magee.
He's SO sweet!!! Just look at that face.
He's pretty into the TV lately.
Happy Easter, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment