Happy Belated Halloween! This was Gavin's first Halloween and it was so nice out that we even did a little "trick-or-treating!" And by that I mean I drove Gavin around to show off how cute he was in his costume and if I scored some candy it was a bonus!
I have been thinking about his Halloween costume for months. Literally. I'm not even kidding, I was probably thinking about it before he was born. I had gone through several ideas, some better than others. I finally came to the conclusion that I needed to find the fluffiest, most obnoxious costume out there. I finally came across the perfect one, a lion costume! Gavin actually tolerated it pretty well. I tried it on him after it arrived in the mail, and at first he was just confused about it. He tried to eat the mane (shocking and he eats everything these days) and looked a bit terrified. When we put in on the day of Halloween though, he tolerated it pretty well. I think he knew that he needed to put a show on and that he was the cutest lion out there!
Here are some pictures from Halloween, 2012:



What a little cutie pie! Reminds me of the monkey costume Hunter had for is first Halloween :) Glad to see you blogging again ;)
ReplyDelete