Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Late Thanksgiving, everyone!

This year Gavin and I spent the holiday in Montana (my homeland) with my mother in law's side of the family. It was great to finally meet all the family! Ryan and I have been together for ten years this month and this is the first time that I have met many of the aunts, and Grandma Shirley.

Two of the cousins also had little babies, so Gavin got lots of play time! He did really well with the other little ones. He was trying to love on the other little boy, which was a little nerve racking because Gavin's "loving" is quite violent. Haha!

I also found out that Kathy's sister lives on a road that I used to drive by all the time when I lived in Montana. Her brother-in-law's house was a landmark that we used to reference when driving to Great Falls! Also- her other sister knows my aunt and uncle who live in Billings and their daughters used to be friends when they were younger. How crazy is that!? Such a small world...I think it's just all signs that Ryan and I were meant to be :)

We were blessed with amazing roads to travel on. Usually traveling to and from Montana can be super tricky this time of year and it is almost guranteed that you will encounter at least one nasty mountain pass, but we totally lucked out! We had maybe 15 miles of a little bit of snow, but the worst part was the wind blowing it around.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend, I wish I would have taken more!

 They kept stealing toys from each other, but they didn't seem to mind!

 Gavin caught up on some snoozing in the 11 hour car ride on the way there!

 Give boys something with wheels and they'll be under it tinkering to fix it!

More snoozing...Man, what a lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment