We have also mostly locked down a place on Camp Pendleton. We will be living in the Stuart Mesa Housing Division which is on the southwest part of the base. We are minutes from the beach, commissary, new hospital and Oceanside. We are really close to the freeway as well. I am SO excited! Due to availability, I might need to move down a bit earlier than what I had hoped for, but it will all work out! I plan on moving around December 10th. Once December gets here, I am going to call and see if there is anything available a little bit later, so I can spend as much time up here with family as possible. We shall see...
Gavin turned 10 months here a few days ago, and I just can't believe it. This last month, FLEW by. I don't even know what happened to it! He is full blown crawling up on on all fours and has retired the "army" crawl. He just started waving bye-bye, which is the cutest thing that there ever was. He can rock a bed head like no baby I have ever seen. And has decided that naps are for posers. He's a big boy now, and is looking the part. Every day I see his baby-ness fading and the toddler coming in. I love it and dread it all at the same time. I love how he is learning to do new things, that is so mobile and independent. Yet, I want him to be my little baby who needs me for everything, always.
Well, before I get too emotional, here are some pictures!
Gavin's first kiss from his cousin, Brielle!
How could I not post this. There is too much cuteness for one picture. We have sleeping baby, thumb sucking, baby feet, chubby baby legs and legs crossed in a silly way. It's almost too much to handle.
This is Gavin's newest facial expression. It's so funny, he does it ALL THE TIME.
A little sneak peak of our Christmas Card photo shoot. Gavin was much more interested in eating the dirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment