Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight Savings Shmaylight Schavings

Well, here I am at "midnight" because my schedule is all thrown off with the spring forward! Oh well...I realize after re-reading my last post I am in a much better state of mind! Gavin has *finally* been sleeping better! PRAISE THE LORD!!!



Gavin has been growing like a weed. He is pretty much running. Everywhere. He is such a busy guy. I knew it was coming, and I wish I could go back in time, reserve a bunch of energy from the times when he wasn't so mobile and use it to keep up with him now. Whew! He is the dancing king too. He absolutely loves music and loves dancing. He can't help but to do a little jig whenever he hears music, regardless of what his is doing, or what his mood is. I am pretty sure he would dance in his sleep. We went to a new church this morning and the beginning they had a live Christian band and Gavin was grooving and clapping and had his hands in the air. It was precious! Speaking of the church, it was Calvary Chapel in Oceanside, and we, or at least I, am not sure about it, but we might have finally found one worth going back to. Finally. The only thing that gets me is it has the mega church feel, they were selling stuff outside in the parking lot which reminds me of Jesus throwing over the tables...but it wasn't in the church itself. And the other thing is they do not allow children in the main sanctuary. They have children's church, or if you prefer, rooms where you can go and watch the service on a screen with your child. So.....we'll see.

I am going to start watching another little boy a couple days a week starting next week. I decided to do it so that Gavin could have some socialization...and I think he needs it. This boys mom came over and we were chatting and seeing how the two boys got along (the other boy is two and a half) and Gavin was just throwing toys at him and trying to "share" by beating him over the head with a drum stick...it was ugly. Needless to say, we need to work on our motor skills on passing and sharing in a more friendly way.

Well, I think that is about all I have to update for now! I'll post some of the pictures I have been editing this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment