We got a crib from Kathy and Jay, and I can't wait until we move into our two bedroom apartment to set it up!!!! I know that as soon as we have an actual nursery, with furniture and the baby's stuff, it will really be a dose of reality.
Tomorrow I start working part-time at work, which I am pretty excited about. Even though my job isn't extremely demanding, it has started to become more and more exhausting; I have also been so busy that I have been doing a little bit of overtime, so part-time is going to be a very nice change of pace.
Ryan has been good, and very busy at work. We have the Marine Ball coming up on the 19th of November which is "mandatory" for everyone to go. It is up at Disney Land, which will be pretty cool! Everyone has to wear their dress blues, so he has a uniform inspection tomorrow morning (he is currently getting that ready right now). Ryan and a bunch of the guys from his shop all deciding to go and LARP (Live Action Role Play) down at Balboa Park on Saturday which was hilarious to watch. If you don't know what LARPing is, I highly recommend googling it, I can't do it justice by explaining it!
__________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment