Here is the amazing pillow I am talking about:
It's pretty glorious.
Overall, I am still feeling pretty good. I can definitely feel that the baby is growing and making itself at home. About two weeks ago or so I finally felt the baby kicking on the outside with my hand, and Ryan was finally able to feel this past week. The other night was a fun one as the baby was going crazy rolling around. Speaking of bladders, I will say that the coincidence of sneezing and having the baby roll or jump on your bladder at the exact same time is rather tragic.
Gavin is doing pretty good. He has been a bit cranky the past couple days and I have seen a side of him that not many people should see. Let me just say that I had a wooden train set go flying at my face, missing me by a few inches. I don't think that will be happening again anytime soon. I am hoping I scared a little bit of Jesus into him. Throwing train sets at his mother...geesh...
He can say, or repeat rather, the entire alphabet! I am so proud! I made a video of it on Ryan's phone, but I was having problems uploading it to YouTube to share, so I'll try and get it up because he is so funny. He has to clap and celebrate himself every four letters or so.
Peek a boo! Gavin thinks this is hilarious. I can't wait until he accidentally does a summer-sault, I'm sure his face will be priceless.
Ryan is also doing well. We are waiting on some exciting news that I can't wait to share, but mum is the word until we get something official.
I've been wanting to put a wreath on our door since fall has started but couldn't find the right one. My friend Sarah and I decided we were going to make our own, and I am so happy with out mine turned out, we were both proud of our craftiness! The flowers are clipped on so I can take them off and change it up for the different seasons.



Genius! I never thought of clip on flowers!
ReplyDelete