Thursday, October 24, 2013

22 Weeks...Where is the time going?

I can't believe how fast the time is going. We are still anxiously awaiting some HOPEFULLY good news,  but of course because it's the military we have been playing the hurry up and wait game. Sometimes the military can be so great and sometimes it is the most frustrating thing ever. Anyways...it is what it is!

I've been feeling pretty good lately, tired though! But I haven't been able to fall asleep and then Gavin wasn't feeling very well for a few nights so it has been a combination of a few different things. The baby has been pretty active and moving a lot, and giving me heart burn like crazy already. Hopefully this one has more hair than Gavin had when he was born! My sister-in-law was asking about Gavin's hair color when he was first born, and I couldn't remember exactly how dark it was so I looked back at photos and just had to make this...crazy huh!?
We finally got around to carving the pumpkins we "picked" at Bates Farm last weekend. Gavin was NOT a big fan of the slimy seeds and innerds of the pumpkin. He got it on his toe and was limping around, it was cute. He just kind of went from Ryan and I and back and forth looking at what we were doing. He probably thought it was cool that we were sitting on the floor in the kitchen.





 
 I love the way Gavin sits on the couch sometimes, he is such a man child it cracks me up.

Gavin wasn't feeling well and crashed, downstairs right before his bedtime. This never happens.
NERD


No comments:

Post a Comment